Reach the Points You Want with #BritishCulture Beylikdüzü Language Course!
British Culture Beylikdüzü YKS Language Course offers only exam-oriented training, unlike general English education. It guides students while preparing them for the exam with expert teachers in their fields, classes with a maximum of 12 people, and extensive educational materials.
So, what is the YKS Language Exam?
YDT exam is a 120-minute exam consisting of 80 questions. The exam consists of classic multiple-choice questions and there are 12 different question types in total.
YDT Exam question distribution is as follows:
- Vocabulary (5 Questions) (1 Question Phrasal Verb)
- Grammar (10 Questions) (4 Question Tenses, 2 Question Preposition, 3 Question Conjunction, 1 Question Quantifiers)
- Cloze Test (5 Questions)
- Completing the Sentence (8 Questions)
- Finding the Turkish Equivalent of the English Sentence (6 Questions)
- Finding the English Equivalent of the Turkish Sentence (6 Questions)
- Paragraph (15 Questions)
- Finding Sentences with Close Meaning (5 Questions)
- Finding the Sentence That Will Provide Integrity in a Paragraph (5 Questions)
- Finding the Statement to Say in the Given Situation (5 Questions)
- Dialogue Completion (5 Questions)
- Finding the Sentence Disrupting the Integrity (5 Questions)